First Special Service Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Special Service Force The Devil's Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRe-install issue Logots10Re-install issue Emblem11Re-install issue Logo_n10Re-install issue Logoat10

Re-install issue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chlorine

Chlorine

Re-install issue Empty
PostSubject: Re-install issue   Re-install issue Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:07 pm

So my windows crashed and I re-installed it and now I can't get WoT's to load correctly, uninstalled many times, downloaded full client, deleted everything I could find and still it wont' work. I get This program can not display web page...
Back to top Go down
McMadd

McMadd

Re-install issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-install issue   Re-install issue Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:33 am

When you reinstalled windows, did you make sure you're completely up date? Have all the service packs and such? Have flash and java up to date?

Program can not display web page? Sounds like it could be a problem with the launcher. Go to the game's install folder (default on Windows 7 is C:\Games\World_of_Tanks). You should see 2 applications: "WorldOfTanks" and "WOTLauncher". Try starting the game using "WorldOfTanks". This will bypass the launcher.
Back to top Go down

Re-install issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
First Special Service Force  :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: