First Special Service Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Special Service Force The Devil's Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inA VENDETTA!  AND a challenge Logots10A VENDETTA!  AND a challenge Emblem11A VENDETTA!  AND a challenge Logo_n10A VENDETTA!  AND a challenge Logoat10

A VENDETTA! AND a challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hapa_Fodder

Hapa_Fodder

A VENDETTA!  AND a challenge Empty
PostSubject: A VENDETTA! AND a challenge   A VENDETTA!  AND a challenge Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:29 pm

So today a person by the name of DarkDrifter was driving behind me in a T30 and I was in my LOWE. I parked in a position that I often use to surprise people when they come around the corner... he parked behind me and started ramming me over and over and over. And then finally said "move or I'm gonna shove this T30 up your a**" I just ignored him and kept playing as I always do. Then he shot me in the back taking my LOWE down to 900 HP... thats a 750HP TK if you needed the math done. SO I reported him for "team damage" and then looked him up, he is a member of "VIPER" not sure if we have any communication or not I was like okay, Ill just talk to their commander and let him know my concern... TURNS OUT HE'S THE COMMANDER... wtf... You're serious? anyways... from here on out if I see a member of VIPER they are OFFICIALLY getting targeted first!

I am going to talk to Scotty and Omni first BUT, i WOULD like to put an all points bulletin out on these guys....
Back to top Go down
OmnipotentD
Admin
OmnipotentD

PostSubject: viper   A VENDETTA!  AND a challenge Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:26 am

I'm willing to stick behind you (without shooting or ramming) and throw down on anyone that's part of viper. That type of gameplay should be avoided.... but if ya can't beatem... join em
Back to top Go down
Hapa_Fodder

Hapa_Fodder

PostSubject: Re: A VENDETTA! AND a challenge   A VENDETTA!  AND a challenge Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:36 am

Now I dont mean, team damage or TKing... I mean if you see them on the field and they are on the other team, they become Target #1!
Back to top Go down
Hapa_Fodder

Hapa_Fodder

PostSubject: Re: A VENDETTA! AND a challenge   A VENDETTA!  AND a challenge Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:36 am

BOOM! GOT TWO LAST NIGHT! STILL need to find DarkDrifter though!
Back to top Go down
Hapa_Fodder

Hapa_Fodder

PostSubject: Re: A VENDETTA! AND a challenge   A VENDETTA!  AND a challenge Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:32 am

SGLE or "Stug Lyfe" is also on the hit list now. Find them, hunt them, kill them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A VENDETTA! AND a challenge   A VENDETTA!  AND a challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A VENDETTA! AND a challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
First Special Service Force  :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: