First Special Service Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Special Service Force The Devil's Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inWhat tank gives you the most HEADACHE Logots10What tank gives you the most HEADACHE Emblem11What tank gives you the most HEADACHE Logo_n10What tank gives you the most HEADACHE Logoat10

What tank gives you the most HEADACHE

Go down 
+2
Scotty2829
armysapper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
armysapper

armysapper

What tank gives you the most HEADACHE Empty
PostSubject: What tank gives you the most HEADACHE   What tank gives you the most HEADACHE Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:02 am

To start things off, i like the type 59 when i am using it. BUT, it is a whore to go up against!!!I like to smash into them and then shoot their commander's hatch for ridiculous damage. Very effective against noobs who think they are indistructable in it!! flower <--- whatever the F that is??
Back to top Go down
Scotty2829
Admin
Scotty2829

PostSubject: Re: What tank gives you the most HEADACHE   What tank gives you the most HEADACHE Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:02 pm

I always cringe a little when ther are 3 or 4 types on the opposing team. Tank that gives me most headache are lowe and t34 I hate playing those tanks Evil or Very Mad but I love credits sooo much.
Back to top Go down
https://fssf.canadian-forum.com
iamajellydonut

iamajellydonut

PostSubject: Re: What tank gives you the most HEADACHE   What tank gives you the most HEADACHE Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:04 pm

For some reason, I actually hate playing against the Lowe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.supercoolbeas.org/
OmnipotentD
Admin
OmnipotentD

PostSubject: Object 704...   What tank gives you the most HEADACHE Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:27 pm

Object 704s terrify me... who can one shot a jagdtiger? Way too much heat...
Back to top Go down
Gorgen

Gorgen

PostSubject: Re: What tank gives you the most HEADACHE   What tank gives you the most HEADACHE Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:03 pm

E-75 gives me nightmares if im facing one in a street and cant flank
Back to top Go down
Hapa_Fodder

Hapa_Fodder

PostSubject: Re: What tank gives you the most HEADACHE   What tank gives you the most HEADACHE Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:05 am

I fear no tank! But I LOATHE driving my KV-5! LOATHE!!!!! OMG..... Course my survival % might show that I SHOULD fear more tanks.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What tank gives you the most HEADACHE   What tank gives you the most HEADACHE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What tank gives you the most HEADACHE
Page 1 of 1