First Special Service Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Special Service Force The Devil's Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog indo you guys want scheduled training sessions? Logots10do you guys want scheduled training sessions? Emblem11do you guys want scheduled training sessions? Logo_n10do you guys want scheduled training sessions? Logoat10

do you guys want scheduled training sessions?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OmnipotentD
Admin
OmnipotentD

do you guys want scheduled training sessions? Empty
PostSubject: do you guys want scheduled training sessions?   do you guys want scheduled training sessions? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:16 pm

Those of you who have trained before or would like some scheduled training sessions let me know.
Back to top Go down
Dargok

Dargok

PostSubject: Re: do you guys want scheduled training sessions?   do you guys want scheduled training sessions? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:06 pm

This like personal training or we talking clan war training with the whole group?
Back to top Go down
Piper64

Piper64

PostSubject: Training   do you guys want scheduled training sessions? Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:57 am

I'd be up for training sessions. This is my first time in Clan Wars. Mid-days or late nights are best for me.
Back to top Go down
Chlorine

Chlorine

PostSubject: Re: do you guys want scheduled training sessions?   do you guys want scheduled training sessions? Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:40 pm

Everyone should also get Advanced Tactical Center and get the WoT maps, it's helpful for Clan Wars.

Chlorine (aka FalorLoH)
Back to top Go down
Scotty2829
Admin
Scotty2829

PostSubject: Re: do you guys want scheduled training sessions?   do you guys want scheduled training sessions? Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:49 pm

Chlorine is correct with that. We will be running training sessions here soon once we can get them set up, but they will probably be more like strategy and team building. But everyone, especially you guys that are planning to participate in clan wars need to get ATC and join me. We will be using those systems a lot in the very soon future.
Back to top Go down
https://fssf.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you guys want scheduled training sessions?   do you guys want scheduled training sessions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do you guys want scheduled training sessions?
Page 1 of 1