First Special Service Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Special Service Force The Devil's Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMedium or Heavy tank? Logots10Medium or Heavy tank? Emblem11Medium or Heavy tank? Logo_n10Medium or Heavy tank? Logoat10

Medium or Heavy tank?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nabaru

Medium or Heavy tank? Empty
PostSubject: Medium or Heavy tank?   Medium or Heavy tank? Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:14 am

I am about to have enough exp to get either the t1 heavy or the m4 sherman, and i am wondering which path would be better to take, in the long run which tanks would be better, medium or heavy?
Back to top Go down
OmnipotentD
Admin
OmnipotentD

PostSubject: heavy or medium...   Medium or Heavy tank? Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:41 am

damn those are both good tanks. The t110e5 is devastating for clan wars. The patton is also a great medium tank. For clan wars I'd go for the t110e5 but if you like playing mediums then the pattons no slouch either. Up to you and your play style, but for clan wars the t110e5 no questions.
Back to top Go down
Nabaru

PostSubject: Re: Medium or Heavy tank?   Medium or Heavy tank? Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:01 pm

i will probably go heavy then. i like being on the front of a battle exchanging hits.
Back to top Go down
Gorgen

Gorgen

PostSubject: Re: Medium or Heavy tank?   Medium or Heavy tank? Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Just to add my 2 cents, you can buy the M4 then work your way to the E2 then across to the M6 skipping the T1 heavy. Why do this? The M4 is a very undervalued tank that can do well in lots of situations, and the E2 is simply a beast with its frontal hull armor. The only tank you skip is the T1 Heavy in the end it really depends how quick you want that t29 Smile
Back to top Go down
planedrvr

PostSubject: Re: Medium or Heavy tank?   Medium or Heavy tank? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:00 pm

e2 was a fun tank to play, fires almost as fast as the frenchies once you upgrade the gun. m6 sux in a big way, skip it if you can on the t110.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medium or Heavy tank?   Medium or Heavy tank? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medium or Heavy tank?
Page 1 of 1