First Special Service Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Special Service Force The Devil's Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inIntroduction Topic Logots10Introduction Topic Emblem11Introduction Topic Logo_n10Introduction Topic Logoat10

Introduction Topic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hapa_Fodder

Hapa_Fodder

Introduction Topic Empty
PostSubject: Introduction Topic   Introduction Topic Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:30 pm

So I noted there was no Topic of "Introductions" who we are, where we are from, screen names and such... so I will start... this IS of course a suggestion on format Smile I will start:
Back to top Go down
Hapa_Fodder

Hapa_Fodder

Introduction Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Topic   Introduction Topic Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:35 pm

My in game name is Hapa_Fodder I have been playing since the "closed Beta" days when we only had a couple heavies in game... I think perhaps 3 yrs... maybe longer... I am in the US Navy and so my activity at times is shotty, HOWEVER, the next 3 yrs I FINALLY got stationed at a shore command so this means no deployments(go me) so I finally have an almost 9-5 job and should be on fairly frequently... I have played several MMO's and PvP in organized combat A LOT between Eve Online, NavyField and WoT. Have a lot of experience in organizing platoons or groups for combat and quite a bit of success... though in WoT most of my experience has been taking orders... I have been in the US Navy for 14 yrs and am just here to have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
armysapper

armysapper

Introduction Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Topic   Introduction Topic Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:37 pm

I am armysapper, if you cant tell from my name i did 10 years in the army as an airborne sapper with one combat tour. Got out in 2011 as a captain, but enjoyed being a private too(no resposibility and blow stuff up) I have been playing for maybe 4 months now, but am an avid gamer. I too played navy field, probably about 3 years ago and stopped after my first kid was born. I work as a pipefitter now and work 7-3:30 M-F most of the time. I like beer, candle light dinners, and walks on the beach....well ok I just like beer...ALOT! Looking forward to shooting up some tanks...and free gold sounds good too!
Back to top Go down
OmnipotentD
Admin
OmnipotentD

Introduction Topic Empty
PostSubject: point taken   Introduction Topic Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:10 pm

I've got a spot in the forum where we can introduce ourselves now...
Back to top Go down
Scotty2829
Admin
Scotty2829

Introduction Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Topic   Introduction Topic Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Great Idea Hapa
Back to top Go down
https://fssf.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

Introduction Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Topic   Introduction Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction Topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
First Special Service Force  :: General Discussion :: Introductions...-
Jump to: