First Special Service Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Special Service Force The Devil's Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inWays to Gain more XP and Increase make you a better player. Logots10Ways to Gain more XP and Increase make you a better player. Emblem11Ways to Gain more XP and Increase make you a better player. Logo_n10Ways to Gain more XP and Increase make you a better player. Logoat10

Ways to Gain more XP and Increase make you a better player.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hapa_Fodder

Hapa_Fodder

Ways to Gain more XP and Increase make you a better player. Empty
PostSubject: Ways to Gain more XP and Increase make you a better player.   Ways to Gain more XP and Increase make you a better player. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:12 am

A lot of people don't realize there are MANY simple things that you can do to help you get MORE XP in game AND actually do better overall... Below are my two cents

1: its not KILLS that get you more XP, INFACT all Kills get you are kewl medals really.... the amount of damage you inflict is ACTUALLY what gives you your most XP! I have found in battles many people get those blinders on while they are playing to the point of getting that one kill only to be killed themselves... Remember slow and steady wins the race... In battles I often sit back and watch everyone else duke it out, and take shots at several targets. I don't care if at the end of the battle I have 0 kills, sometimes those battles are where I get the most XP. That being said, don't take pot shots, let your reticle shrink and engage... unless you are in a pinch there is no reason to hurry... I know it is next to impossible but if you are with another tank, or in a group try and concentrate your fire. Some battles I've been in I've run into m8's I know and we roll together and both of you get better XP. Basically what it boils down to is PLAY SMART. I've actually pulled 1900 XP before in a Tier 8 match where my team lost and I only had 2 kills... this is proof positive that DMG dealt is actually a good XP gainer!

2: CAMO, okay, many people argue about this but truth be told, if you have a CAMO net, and your crew has CAMO trained your tank can b pretty damn invisible if you park in a bush and don't move. Many people don't realize that NOT moving is a big key here... Ever wonder how that tank just APPEARS directly in front of you? This is why...

I have a lot of other little tips I can add but just wanted to start this subject, if you have anything to say please keep it constructive.
Back to top Go down

Ways to Gain more XP and Increase make you a better player.
Page 1 of 1