First Special Service Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Special Service Force The Devil's Brigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inTank Companies Logots10Tank Companies Emblem11Tank Companies Logo_n10Tank Companies Logoat10

Tank Companies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Odin

Odin

Tank Companies Empty
PostSubject: Tank Companies   Tank Companies Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Since we are still building for CW, why dont we run some tank companies. We have the people online now and then and it would build teamwork and communication skills. Of course TS would be mandatory as per Hapa's post. Just an idea to build clan comradery.
Back to top Go down
McMadd

McMadd

Tank Companies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank Companies   Tank Companies Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:06 am

I participated in one of our companies a few weeks ago. Not sure how many have happened since then. It was fun. I'll join one whenever I'm available.
Back to top Go down
XTRDragon

XTRDragon

Tank Companies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank Companies   Tank Companies Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:33 pm

I am not huge fan of tank companies. While u can build team skills , I believe they take way to long to run and chew up valuable grind time. U also tend to lose a ton of credits and gain very little xp from them. For example u if run a medium company with a tier 6 u won't earn as must xp and creds going against other tier 6 and below as you would in a general battle with highier tier tanks. Plus the time between battles is always way too long. I have learn in the past with other clans and what we have started to do with this clan is get as many people platooning on TS3 and do count down drops. I have gotten as many 10 members before on the same team during standard battles. It is faster and u get a better chance to earn good credits and xp while still building team skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tank Companies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank Companies   Tank Companies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tank Companies
Page 1 of 1